Oil-immersed transformers should pay special attention to their fire safety measures.
1. The fire separation distance between oil immersed transformer with an oil volume of more than 2500kg and oil-filled electrical equipment with an oil volume of 600kg-2500kg shall not be less than 5m.
2. Three phase distribution manufacturer reminds that when the fire separation distance between two adjacent oil-immersed transformers does not meet the requirements, a fire partition wall or a fire water curtain should be installed on the top of the fire partition wall. Only fire partition walls or fire water curtains can be arranged between single-phase oil-immersed transformers.
3. When the distance between the outer wall of the factory building and the outer edge of the outdoor oil filled transformer is less than that specified in the specification table, the outer wall shall adopt a firewall. The distance between the wall and the outer edge of the transformer shall not be less than 0.8m.
4. When the outer wall of the factory building is within 5m from the outer edge of the oil-immersed transformer, no doors, windows and holes shall be opened under the total thickness of the transformer plus the horizontal line of 3m and within the range of the outer edges of both sides plus 3m; The fire resistance limit of doors and fixed windows on the firewall shall not be less than 0.9h.
5. When the single oil volume of oil immeresed type transformers and other oil-filled electrical equipment is above 1000Kg, oil storage pits and public oil collection basins should be set up, and transformer pebbles should be placed for fire prevention and oil unloading.
6. Oil-immersed type transformers should be equipped with fixed water spray and other fire extinguishing systems in accordance with current relevant regulations. The oil-immersed auxiliary transformer should be installed in a separate room, and the door of the room should be a Class B fire door that opens outwards, and should lead directly to the outside of the house or the corridor, and should not open to other rooms.